Police Find Large Pot Grow After Car Slams Into Home
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A wild car chase and crash ended with police finding a south Sacramento home filled with marijuana plants.
Police say it was a legal grow, but a surprising find.
Officers say a man was driving recklessly and crashed into a house at the corner of 42nd Avenue and 37th Street on Sunday and then took off.
When fire crews arrived to fix a ruptured gas line, they could see the marijuana plants from over the fence and even smell them from the street.
Narcotics agents say the homeowner is licensed and the grow is legal.
Officers are still looking for the driver who hit the home.
No arrests were made.