Police Say Lock Was Drilled, Cars Spray Painted In Suspicious Fire At Auto Shop
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Police say a lock was drilled and cars spray painted at a south Sacramento auto shop hit by a fire early Monday morning.
The fire broke out inside a shop on Fruitridge Road near South Watt Avenue early this morning.
Firefighters were able to contain the fire before it could cause any major damage, but say the fire is suspicious.
Besides finding the drilled lock and other vandalism, investigators say a man seen near the fire was asking a lot of questions.
Now investigators are questioning that man.
Firefighters have not said how the fire started.