Police Say Lock Was Drilled, Cars Spray Painted In Suspicious Fire At Auto Shop
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Police say a lock was drilled and cars spray painted at a south Sacramento auto shop hit by a fire early Monday morning.
The fire broke out inside a shop on Fruitridge Road near South Watt Avenue early this morning.
Firefighters were able to contain the fire before it could cause any major damage, but say the fire is suspicious.
Besides finding the drilled lock and other vandalism, investigators say a man seen near the fire was asking a lot of questions.
Now investigators are questioning that man.
Firefighters have not said how the fire started.