2 People Arrested In Connection With Roseville Bank Robbery
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) – Police arrested two people in connection with a bank robbery in Roseville on Monday.
At 12:59 p.m. on Monday police were called to a robbery at the Bank of America in Roseville Square. Roseville police say a man pulled out a butcher knife and handed the clerk a note demanding money. The clerk gave the robber a disclosed amount of cash. The robber took the money and left.
A few minutes later, police spotted a man who fit the suspect’s description at a gas station on the corner of Douglas Boulevard and Sierra College Boulevard.
Officers took Cody Taylor Oldach, 22, and Alexandra Lauren Holkko, 18, both of Folsom, into custody without incident. Holkko is accused of providing the getaway car. Both suspects are facing suspicion of robbery and conspiracy charges.
Oldach remains in Placer County Jail on $85,000 bail. Holkko was released from jail on a $50,000 bail bond.
No one was injured in the robbery.