2 People Arrested In Connection With Roseville Bank Robbery
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) – Police arrested two people in connection with a bank robbery in Roseville on Monday.
At 12:59 p.m. on Monday police were called to a robbery at the Bank of America in Roseville Square. Roseville police say a man pulled out a butcher knife and handed the clerk a note demanding money. The clerk gave the robber a disclosed amount of cash. The robber took the money and left.
A few minutes later, police spotted a man who fit the suspect’s description at a gas station on the corner of Douglas Boulevard and Sierra College Boulevard.
Officers took Cody Taylor Oldach, 22, and Alexandra Lauren Holkko, 18, both of Folsom, into custody without incident. Holkko is accused of providing the getaway car. Both suspects are facing suspicion of robbery and conspiracy charges.
Oldach remains in Placer County Jail on $85,000 bail. Holkko was released from jail on a $50,000 bail bond.
No one was injured in the robbery.