2 People Arrested In Connection With Roseville Bank Robbery
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) – Police arrested two people in connection with a bank robbery in Roseville on Monday.
At 12:59 p.m. on Monday police were called to a robbery at the Bank of America in Roseville Square. Roseville police say a man pulled out a butcher knife and handed the clerk a note demanding money. The clerk gave the robber a disclosed amount of cash. The robber took the money and left.
A few minutes later, police spotted a man who fit the suspect’s description at a gas station on the corner of Douglas Boulevard and Sierra College Boulevard.
Officers took Cody Taylor Oldach, 22, and Alexandra Lauren Holkko, 18, both of Folsom, into custody without incident. Holkko is accused of providing the getaway car. Both suspects are facing suspicion of robbery and conspiracy charges.
Oldach remains in Placer County Jail on $85,000 bail. Holkko was released from jail on a $50,000 bail bond.
No one was injured in the robbery.