UPDATE: Motorcyclist Dies After Hit-And-Run Crash, Suspect In Custody
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A suspect is in custody after a deadly hit-and-run crash in south Sacramento.
A car collided with a motorcycle at 24th Street and 45th Avenue shortly after 7 p.m. on Thursday night, according to police.
The driver took off, but investigators say they tracked down the car and the driver a short time later. Victoria Brinkley-Hunter, 57, was arrested for felony hit-and-run and driving under the influence.
The motorcyclist, 45, died at the hospital. He was identified by the coroner’s office Friday as Phillip Raymond Montiero of Sacramento.
Brinkley-Hunter was booked into the Sacramento County Jail on $25,000 bail.