UPDATED: Natomas Deaths Being Investigated As A Murder-Suicide
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Sacramento Police now say a man and woman found dead inside their home this weekend died in a murder-suicide
Police were called to the Natomas home in the 2900 block of Holdrege Way on Sunday morning after family members were concerned when they had not heard from the couple since Friday.
Both appeared to have been shot, say police. A gun was found nearby. On Monday, Sacramento Police confirmed the deaths are being investigated as a murder-suicide.
The man was identified by family as Ed Coleman, a Grant Union High School assistant football coach, and his girlfriend, has been identified as 28-year-old Luv Catara Land.
“It appears Mr. Coleman and his girlfriend argued last Friday evening, the same night their respective family members last heard from the couple. It also appears Mr. Coleman shot his girlfriend, then shot himself shortly thereafter,” said Sacramento Police Officer Michele Gigante.