UPDATED: Natomas Deaths Being Investigated As A Murder-Suicide
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Sacramento Police now say a man and woman found dead inside their home this weekend died in a murder-suicide
Police were called to the Natomas home in the 2900 block of Holdrege Way on Sunday morning after family members were concerned when they had not heard from the couple since Friday.
Both appeared to have been shot, say police. A gun was found nearby. On Monday, Sacramento Police confirmed the deaths are being investigated as a murder-suicide.
The man was identified by family as Ed Coleman, a Grant Union High School assistant football coach, and his girlfriend, has been identified as 28-year-old Luv Catara Land.
“It appears Mr. Coleman and his girlfriend argued last Friday evening, the same night their respective family members last heard from the couple. It also appears Mr. Coleman shot his girlfriend, then shot himself shortly thereafter,” said Sacramento Police Officer Michele Gigante.