UPDATED: Natomas Deaths Being Investigated As A Murder-Suicide
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Sacramento Police now say a man and woman found dead inside their home this weekend died in a murder-suicide
Police were called to the Natomas home in the 2900 block of Holdrege Way on Sunday morning after family members were concerned when they had not heard from the couple since Friday.
Both appeared to have been shot, say police. A gun was found nearby. On Monday, Sacramento Police confirmed the deaths are being investigated as a murder-suicide.
The man was identified by family as Ed Coleman, a Grant Union High School assistant football coach, and his girlfriend, has been identified as 28-year-old Luv Catara Land.
“It appears Mr. Coleman and his girlfriend argued last Friday evening, the same night their respective family members last heard from the couple. It also appears Mr. Coleman shot his girlfriend, then shot himself shortly thereafter,” said Sacramento Police Officer Michele Gigante.