Rollover Crash Spills Nails On Interstate 80 During Morning Commute
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – All lanes are now open on Interstate 80 after a rollover crash that sent nails flying over the roadway, according to the California Highway Patrol.
The accident happened just before 6:00 Monday morning on westbound Interstate 80 at Madison Avenue.
A pick-up truck loaded with construction gear rolled over spilling nails across the roadway.
Traffic backed up for miles as crews worked to clear the crash.
It is unclear what caused the crash or if anyone was injured.
Once all the nails had been swept away, the lanes were reopened.