Rollover Crash Spills Nails On Interstate 80 During Morning Commute
Don't Miss This
- Yuba City Officer, Woman Shot Overnight
- Roseville Cuddling Business In High Demand As Holiday Season Approaches
- Woodland Police Acquire MRAP Rejected By Davis City Council Amid Police Militarization Debate
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – All lanes are now open on Interstate 80 after a rollover crash that sent nails flying over the roadway, according to the California Highway Patrol.
The accident happened just before 6:00 Monday morning on westbound Interstate 80 at Madison Avenue.
A pick-up truck loaded with construction gear rolled over spilling nails across the roadway.
Traffic backed up for miles as crews worked to clear the crash.
It is unclear what caused the crash or if anyone was injured.
Once all the nails had been swept away, the lanes were reopened.