Rollover Crash Spills Nails On Interstate 80 During Morning Commute
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – All lanes are now open on Interstate 80 after a rollover crash that sent nails flying over the roadway, according to the California Highway Patrol.
The accident happened just before 6:00 Monday morning on westbound Interstate 80 at Madison Avenue.
A pick-up truck loaded with construction gear rolled over spilling nails across the roadway.
Traffic backed up for miles as crews worked to clear the crash.
It is unclear what caused the crash or if anyone was injured.
Once all the nails had been swept away, the lanes were reopened.