Rollover Crash Spills Nails On Interstate 80 During Morning Commute
Don't Miss This
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – All lanes are now open on Interstate 80 after a rollover crash that sent nails flying over the roadway, according to the California Highway Patrol.
The accident happened just before 6:00 Monday morning on westbound Interstate 80 at Madison Avenue.
A pick-up truck loaded with construction gear rolled over spilling nails across the roadway.
Traffic backed up for miles as crews worked to clear the crash.
It is unclear what caused the crash or if anyone was injured.
Once all the nails had been swept away, the lanes were reopened.