Rollover Crash Spills Nails On Interstate 80 During Morning Commute
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – All lanes are now open on Interstate 80 after a rollover crash that sent nails flying over the roadway, according to the California Highway Patrol.
The accident happened just before 6:00 Monday morning on westbound Interstate 80 at Madison Avenue.
A pick-up truck loaded with construction gear rolled over spilling nails across the roadway.
Traffic backed up for miles as crews worked to clear the crash.
It is unclear what caused the crash or if anyone was injured.
Once all the nails had been swept away, the lanes were reopened.