Ceres Police Searching For Cross-Dressing Bank Robber
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
CERES (CBS13) – Part of a Ceres apartment complex was evacuated early Tuesday afternoon as police searched for two bank robbery suspects, one of whom was a man dressed as a woman.
Ceres Police say the suspect dressed as woman entered a Bank of America near Whitmore Avenue and Della Drive and demanded money. He’s described as a black man wearing a black skirt with brown leggings.
The suspect then left the bank with an undisclosed amount of money and met up with the second suspect. They ran into the nearby Casa Grande apartment complex.
SWAT officers entered one of the units in the complex but could not find the suspects.
At point, officers evacuated some of the apartment units.
Just before 2:00 p.m., police gave up their search of the apartment complex.
Police are still investigating including checking surveillance video from the bank.