Ceres Police Searching For Cross-Dressing Bank Robber
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
CERES (CBS13) – Part of a Ceres apartment complex was evacuated early Tuesday afternoon as police searched for two bank robbery suspects, one of whom was a man dressed as a woman.
Ceres Police say the suspect dressed as woman entered a Bank of America near Whitmore Avenue and Della Drive and demanded money. He’s described as a black man wearing a black skirt with brown leggings.
The suspect then left the bank with an undisclosed amount of money and met up with the second suspect. They ran into the nearby Casa Grande apartment complex.
SWAT officers entered one of the units in the complex but could not find the suspects.
At point, officers evacuated some of the apartment units.
Just before 2:00 p.m., police gave up their search of the apartment complex.
Police are still investigating including checking surveillance video from the bank.