Ceres Police Searching For Cross-Dressing Bank Robber
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
CERES (CBS13) – Part of a Ceres apartment complex was evacuated early Tuesday afternoon as police searched for two bank robbery suspects, one of whom was a man dressed as a woman.
Ceres Police say the suspect dressed as woman entered a Bank of America near Whitmore Avenue and Della Drive and demanded money. He’s described as a black man wearing a black skirt with brown leggings.
The suspect then left the bank with an undisclosed amount of money and met up with the second suspect. They ran into the nearby Casa Grande apartment complex.
SWAT officers entered one of the units in the complex but could not find the suspects.
At point, officers evacuated some of the apartment units.
Just before 2:00 p.m., police gave up their search of the apartment complex.
Police are still investigating including checking surveillance video from the bank.