Ceres Police Searching For Cross-Dressing Bank Robber
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
CERES (CBS13) – Part of a Ceres apartment complex was evacuated early Tuesday afternoon as police searched for two bank robbery suspects, one of whom was a man dressed as a woman.
Ceres Police say the suspect dressed as woman entered a Bank of America near Whitmore Avenue and Della Drive and demanded money. He’s described as a black man wearing a black skirt with brown leggings.
The suspect then left the bank with an undisclosed amount of money and met up with the second suspect. They ran into the nearby Casa Grande apartment complex.
SWAT officers entered one of the units in the complex but could not find the suspects.
At point, officers evacuated some of the apartment units.
Just before 2:00 p.m., police gave up their search of the apartment complex.
Police are still investigating including checking surveillance video from the bank.