Deputies Say Extremely Drunk Mom Took Kids On Stroll
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
NORTH HIGHLANDS (CBS13) – Sacramento County Sheriff’s deputies have arrested a woman they say was extremely drunk while pushing her kids in a stroller.
The sheriff’s department was contacted on Friday by someone reporting a woman walking unsteadily while pushing a stroller with one child inside and another sitting on top.
When deputies arrived at the parking lot of the Days Inn at Orange Grove Avenue in North Highlands, they found 33-year-old Theresa Lisenfelder. Deputies say she was extremely intoxicated. She registered 0.33 on the breathalyzer, which is more than four times the legal limit for driving.
Lisenfelder had apparently gotten into a domestic argument with a man and had pushed the stroller with the kids into the man. She then drunkenly walked around for nearly three miles with her kids, according to deputies.
The children were unharmed.
Lisenfelder was arrested and booked into the Sacramento County Main Jail on a misdemeanor charge of battery and misdemeanor child endangerment. Her bail is set at $50,000.