Deputies Say Extremely Drunk Mom Took Kids On Stroll
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
NORTH HIGHLANDS (CBS13) – Sacramento County Sheriff’s deputies have arrested a woman they say was extremely drunk while pushing her kids in a stroller.
The sheriff’s department was contacted on Friday by someone reporting a woman walking unsteadily while pushing a stroller with one child inside and another sitting on top.
When deputies arrived at the parking lot of the Days Inn at Orange Grove Avenue in North Highlands, they found 33-year-old Theresa Lisenfelder. Deputies say she was extremely intoxicated. She registered 0.33 on the breathalyzer, which is more than four times the legal limit for driving.
Lisenfelder had apparently gotten into a domestic argument with a man and had pushed the stroller with the kids into the man. She then drunkenly walked around for nearly three miles with her kids, according to deputies.
The children were unharmed.
Lisenfelder was arrested and booked into the Sacramento County Main Jail on a misdemeanor charge of battery and misdemeanor child endangerment. Her bail is set at $50,000.