Jeep Broadsided By Bus, Passenger In Jeep Dies
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
RANCHO CORDOVA (CBS13) – A deadly crash in Rancho Cordova between a bus and a Jeep is under investigation.
The crash happened at Jackson Road and Sunrise Boulevard at around 3:50 p.m. Investigators say a Jeep Cherokee was headed westbound on Jackson Road when it ran a red light, and was broadsided by a school bus.
The front seat passenger was killed.
CHP officers say no students were on the bus at the time of the crash.