Jeep Broadsided By Bus, Passenger In Jeep Dies
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
RANCHO CORDOVA (CBS13) – A deadly crash in Rancho Cordova between a bus and a Jeep is under investigation.
The crash happened at Jackson Road and Sunrise Boulevard at around 3:50 p.m. Investigators say a Jeep Cherokee was headed westbound on Jackson Road when it ran a red light, and was broadsided by a school bus.
The front seat passenger was killed.
CHP officers say no students were on the bus at the time of the crash.