Jeep Broadsided By Bus, Passenger In Jeep Dies
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
RANCHO CORDOVA (CBS13) – A deadly crash in Rancho Cordova between a bus and a Jeep is under investigation.
The crash happened at Jackson Road and Sunrise Boulevard at around 3:50 p.m. Investigators say a Jeep Cherokee was headed westbound on Jackson Road when it ran a red light, and was broadsided by a school bus.
The front seat passenger was killed.
CHP officers say no students were on the bus at the time of the crash.