Jeep Broadsided By Bus, Passenger In Jeep Dies
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
RANCHO CORDOVA (CBS13) – A deadly crash in Rancho Cordova between a bus and a Jeep is under investigation.
The crash happened at Jackson Road and Sunrise Boulevard at around 3:50 p.m. Investigators say a Jeep Cherokee was headed westbound on Jackson Road when it ran a red light, and was broadsided by a school bus.
The front seat passenger was killed.
CHP officers say no students were on the bus at the time of the crash.