Jeep Broadsided By Bus, Passenger In Jeep Dies
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
RANCHO CORDOVA (CBS13) – A deadly crash in Rancho Cordova between a bus and a Jeep is under investigation.
The crash happened at Jackson Road and Sunrise Boulevard at around 3:50 p.m. Investigators say a Jeep Cherokee was headed westbound on Jackson Road when it ran a red light, and was broadsided by a school bus.
The front seat passenger was killed.
CHP officers say no students were on the bus at the time of the crash.