Sacramento FBI Creates Hotline To Report Government Corruption And Fraud
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Do you know of any public corruption or government fraud? The FBI in Sacramento wants to hear from you.
The FBI has set up a new hotline for people living in the 34 counties within the Sacramento FBI’s area of responsibility. They are encouraging people to report public corruption which includes bribery, extortion, embezzlement, racketeering, kickbacks, and money laundering, as well as wire, mail, bank, and tax fraud.
The number is or 855-466-7243 or 855-4-NO-PCGF which stands for “855 for no public corruption/government fraud.”
While the FBI says the majority of public officials are committed to their communities, there is a small number who use their position for personal gain.
Callers are asked to leave their name, telephone number and a brief description of their concerns on the voicemail line which will be reviewed by agents daily.