SoCal Man Arrested After Blog Post About Killing Kids
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
SANTA CLARITA, Calif. (AP) — A Los Angeles County sheriff’s statement says a man with guns in his Valencia home that overlooks two schools wrote an Internet post saying he was watching kids and wouldn’t mind murdering them. He was arrested on suspicion of making terrorist threats.
The Tuesday statement said Bristol, Conn. police alerted sheriff’s investigators to the blog, where an anonymous man said he wanted to kill kids like July’s shootings in Aurora, Colorado, where 12 people were killed and 58 were injured.
Investigators linked the posting to the man’s home, where several firearms were found.
Sheriff’s officials are working with Bristol police and Yale University police, but do not say what connections the suspect may have with either place.
The man’s name was withheld until investigators determine there are no more suspects.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press.