SoCal Man Arrested After Blog Post About Killing Kids
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SANTA CLARITA, Calif. (AP) — A Los Angeles County sheriff’s statement says a man with guns in his Valencia home that overlooks two schools wrote an Internet post saying he was watching kids and wouldn’t mind murdering them. He was arrested on suspicion of making terrorist threats.
The Tuesday statement said Bristol, Conn. police alerted sheriff’s investigators to the blog, where an anonymous man said he wanted to kill kids like July’s shootings in Aurora, Colorado, where 12 people were killed and 58 were injured.
Investigators linked the posting to the man’s home, where several firearms were found.
Sheriff’s officials are working with Bristol police and Yale University police, but do not say what connections the suspect may have with either place.
The man’s name was withheld until investigators determine there are no more suspects.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press.