SoCal Man Arrested After Blog Post About Killing Kids
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SANTA CLARITA, Calif. (AP) — A Los Angeles County sheriff’s statement says a man with guns in his Valencia home that overlooks two schools wrote an Internet post saying he was watching kids and wouldn’t mind murdering them. He was arrested on suspicion of making terrorist threats.
The Tuesday statement said Bristol, Conn. police alerted sheriff’s investigators to the blog, where an anonymous man said he wanted to kill kids like July’s shootings in Aurora, Colorado, where 12 people were killed and 58 were injured.
Investigators linked the posting to the man’s home, where several firearms were found.
Sheriff’s officials are working with Bristol police and Yale University police, but do not say what connections the suspect may have with either place.
The man’s name was withheld until investigators determine there are no more suspects.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press.