Deputy Shoots Colfax Man After Alleged Attack
Don't Miss This
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
- Video: Man Killed In Bank Heist, Shootout Was Suspect In January Robbery At Same Bank, Say Detectives
- Portia De Rossi Reportedly Filmed Drunken Fights With Ellen
Get Breaking News First
COLFAX (CBS13) – A Colfax man was taken to Sutter Roseville Medical Center after officers were forced to open fire.
Placer County sheriff’s deputies responded to a domestic disturbance on Tokayana Way, but say they were charged by the suspect when they arrived.
The suspect allegedly came at the deputies with a 5-inch folding knife. One deputy tasered the suspect, but he continued to charge, and that’s when the second deputy opened fire.
Investigators say several family members were home at the time of the incident, including young children.
The condition of the suspect is unknown at this time.
The deputy who shot the suspect is on standard paid administrative leave.