Fatal Crash Closes Southbound Interstate-680 In Pleasanton
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
PLEASANTON (CBS SF) — A stretch of southbound Interstate Highway 680 in Pleasanton was completely shut down as crews responded to a fatal crash involving a pedestrian, according to the California Highway Patrol.
Around 3:30 a.m., a pedestrian was killed in a collision on southbound Highway 680 near North Stoneridge Drive, according to the CHP.
A short time later, the CHP shut down all lanes of traffic on southbound Highway 680 from the interstate Highway 580 connector to the Stoneridge Drive exit.
Traffic was being diverted off the freeway to westbound 580.
By 5:30 a.m., at least one lane of I-680 was open and some traffic was getting through.