North Highlands Denny’s To Close After 40 Years
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
NORTH HIGHLANDS (CBS13) – A North Highlands restaurant that has served loyal customers for 40 years is closing its doors.
The Denny’s Restaurant on Watt Avenue will close at 4:00 this afternoon after the owner decided not to renew the lease on the building.
Nearly 30 employees will lose their jobs.
“I’m very sad,” said Carolyn, a long-time waitress at the Denny’s. “this is more my home than anything.”
A few of the employees have been hired by other Denny’s restaurants in the area.