North Highlands Denny’s To Close After 40 Years
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
NORTH HIGHLANDS (CBS13) – A North Highlands restaurant that has served loyal customers for 40 years is closing its doors.
The Denny’s Restaurant on Watt Avenue will close at 4:00 this afternoon after the owner decided not to renew the lease on the building.
Nearly 30 employees will lose their jobs.
“I’m very sad,” said Carolyn, a long-time waitress at the Denny’s. “this is more my home than anything.”
A few of the employees have been hired by other Denny’s restaurants in the area.