North Highlands Denny’s To Close After 40 Years
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
NORTH HIGHLANDS (CBS13) – A North Highlands restaurant that has served loyal customers for 40 years is closing its doors.
The Denny’s Restaurant on Watt Avenue will close at 4:00 this afternoon after the owner decided not to renew the lease on the building.
Nearly 30 employees will lose their jobs.
“I’m very sad,” said Carolyn, a long-time waitress at the Denny’s. “this is more my home than anything.”
A few of the employees have been hired by other Denny’s restaurants in the area.