Sierra College Closed For The Day
Don't Miss This
- Yuba City Officer, Woman Shot Overnight
- Roseville Cuddling Business In High Demand As Holiday Season Approaches
- Woodland Police Acquire MRAP Rejected By Davis City Council Amid Police Militarization Debate
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
ROCKLIN (CBS13) – Sierra College in Rocklin is shutting down for the day as crews cut off power to the school to repair a damaged power pole.
The campus will close at 2:30 pm and remain closed until 7 a.m. Wednesday morning.
School officials had thought they would only have to shut power off to a portion of the school but that plan changed after noon.