Sierra College Closed For The Day
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
ROCKLIN (CBS13) – Sierra College in Rocklin is shutting down for the day as crews cut off power to the school to repair a damaged power pole.
The campus will close at 2:30 pm and remain closed until 7 a.m. Wednesday morning.
School officials had thought they would only have to shut power off to a portion of the school but that plan changed after noon.