Sierra College Closed For The Day
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
ROCKLIN (CBS13) – Sierra College in Rocklin is shutting down for the day as crews cut off power to the school to repair a damaged power pole.
The campus will close at 2:30 pm and remain closed until 7 a.m. Wednesday morning.
School officials had thought they would only have to shut power off to a portion of the school but that plan changed after noon.