Woman Suspected Of Taking 3-Year-Old Daughter, Fleeing To Nevada
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Sacramento County sheriff’s deputies are searching for a woman suspected of taking her 3-year-old daughter from a daycare facility on Tuesday.
The suspect, 24-year-old Patti Rojas is not the legal guardian for her daughter, Crystal Rojas.
Sheriff’s deputies responded to the call of a missing child from the 5200 block of Elkhorn Boulevard in Foothill Farms at about 10 a.m. on Tuesday. Employees from the child’s daycare facility reported that Crystal had disappeared from the facility shortly after her mother came to see her.
It was later determined that the Patti Rojas had made arrangements to take her daughter to Nevada, according to sheriff’s spokesman Sgt. Jason Ramos. Sheriff’s detectives are working with authorities from Nevada to locate them.
Crystal Rojas has blond hair and brown eyes. Her mother, Patti, is 5 feet, 3 inches tall and about 105 pounds, with brown hair and hazel eyes.
Although both are believed to be in Nevada, anyone with information is asked to call the sheriff’s department at (916) 874-5115.