Woman Suspected Of Taking 3-Year-Old Daughter, Fleeing To Nevada
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Sacramento County sheriff’s deputies are searching for a woman suspected of taking her 3-year-old daughter from a daycare facility on Tuesday.
The suspect, 24-year-old Patti Rojas is not the legal guardian for her daughter, Crystal Rojas.
Sheriff’s deputies responded to the call of a missing child from the 5200 block of Elkhorn Boulevard in Foothill Farms at about 10 a.m. on Tuesday. Employees from the child’s daycare facility reported that Crystal had disappeared from the facility shortly after her mother came to see her.
It was later determined that the Patti Rojas had made arrangements to take her daughter to Nevada, according to sheriff’s spokesman Sgt. Jason Ramos. Sheriff’s detectives are working with authorities from Nevada to locate them.
Crystal Rojas has blond hair and brown eyes. Her mother, Patti, is 5 feet, 3 inches tall and about 105 pounds, with brown hair and hazel eyes.
Although both are believed to be in Nevada, anyone with information is asked to call the sheriff’s department at (916) 874-5115.