State Agents Raid Drug Operation In South Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Agents with state Department of Justice raided a farm in south Sacramento on Thursday morning where a major drug operation was being conducted.
The farm is on 9759 Elder Creek Road, off of Bradshaw. A helicopter helped to remove 350 marijuana plants and 10 pounds of methamphetamine has been seized, along with guns. A meth lab was also located.
Eleven people have been arrested, 10 men and one woman. Three children ages 6-10 were also on site and taken into protective custody.
“You’re just setting those kids up to be hurt or get injured or on the health side, to get sick,” DOJ agent Roy Giorgi said.
The raid followed a two-month investigation, according to the Department of Justice.
CBS13 has a reporter on location and will provide more information as it becomes available.