Hot Weather Could Reach 100 This Weekend
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – It’s officially fall with only a few days left of September, but the weather this weekend will feel more like July.
Temperatures have been in the 90s for a record-tying 24 consecutive days in September in Sacramento and could threaten to break 100 in some parts of the Sacramento Valley this weekend and early next week.
In Sacramento, the forecast calls for a high of 93 on Friday, 96 on Saturday, 100 on Sunday and 99 on Monday.
The record high for Sept. 28 in Sacramento is 102, set in 2010.
There’s a chance of isolated thunderstorms on Friday afternoon.
A cooler change in the weather pattern isn’t expected until the middle of next week.