Hot Weather Could Reach 100 This Weekend
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – It’s officially fall with only a few days left of September, but the weather this weekend will feel more like July.
Temperatures have been in the 90s for a record-tying 24 consecutive days in September in Sacramento and could threaten to break 100 in some parts of the Sacramento Valley this weekend and early next week.
In Sacramento, the forecast calls for a high of 93 on Friday, 96 on Saturday, 100 on Sunday and 99 on Monday.
The record high for Sept. 28 in Sacramento is 102, set in 2010.
There’s a chance of isolated thunderstorms on Friday afternoon.
A cooler change in the weather pattern isn’t expected until the middle of next week.