Hot Weather Could Reach 100 This Weekend
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – It’s officially fall with only a few days left of September, but the weather this weekend will feel more like July.
Temperatures have been in the 90s for a record-tying 24 consecutive days in September in Sacramento and could threaten to break 100 in some parts of the Sacramento Valley this weekend and early next week.
In Sacramento, the forecast calls for a high of 93 on Friday, 96 on Saturday, 100 on Sunday and 99 on Monday.
The record high for Sept. 28 in Sacramento is 102, set in 2010.
There’s a chance of isolated thunderstorms on Friday afternoon.
A cooler change in the weather pattern isn’t expected until the middle of next week.