Magnitude-4.1 Quake Hits Eastern San Diego County
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
OCOTILLO, Calif. (AP) — Authorities say a magnitude 4.1 earthquake has struck eastern San Diego County.
The U.S. Geological Survey says the quake hit Tuesday at 1:28 a.m. at a depth of 4.3 miles. The epicenter was 10 miles west-northwest of Ocotillo in Imperial County and 13 miles north of Jacumba Hot Springs.
There were no immediate reports of damage.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press.