Magnitude-4.1 Quake Hits Eastern San Diego County
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
OCOTILLO, Calif. (AP) — Authorities say a magnitude 4.1 earthquake has struck eastern San Diego County.
The U.S. Geological Survey says the quake hit Tuesday at 1:28 a.m. at a depth of 4.3 miles. The epicenter was 10 miles west-northwest of Ocotillo in Imperial County and 13 miles north of Jacumba Hot Springs.
There were no immediate reports of damage.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press.