Magnitude-4.1 Quake Hits Eastern San Diego County
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
OCOTILLO, Calif. (AP) — Authorities say a magnitude 4.1 earthquake has struck eastern San Diego County.
The U.S. Geological Survey says the quake hit Tuesday at 1:28 a.m. at a depth of 4.3 miles. The epicenter was 10 miles west-northwest of Ocotillo in Imperial County and 13 miles north of Jacumba Hot Springs.
There were no immediate reports of damage.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press.