Magnitude-4.1 Quake Hits Eastern San Diego County
Don't Miss This
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
Get Breaking News First
OCOTILLO, Calif. (AP) — Authorities say a magnitude 4.1 earthquake has struck eastern San Diego County.
The U.S. Geological Survey says the quake hit Tuesday at 1:28 a.m. at a depth of 4.3 miles. The epicenter was 10 miles west-northwest of Ocotillo in Imperial County and 13 miles north of Jacumba Hot Springs.
There were no immediate reports of damage.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press.