Magnitude-4.1 Quake Hits Eastern San Diego County
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
OCOTILLO, Calif. (AP) — Authorities say a magnitude 4.1 earthquake has struck eastern San Diego County.
The U.S. Geological Survey says the quake hit Tuesday at 1:28 a.m. at a depth of 4.3 miles. The epicenter was 10 miles west-northwest of Ocotillo in Imperial County and 13 miles north of Jacumba Hot Springs.
There were no immediate reports of damage.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press.