SoCal Children’s Hospital: We’re Not Affiliated With Clown Doctor
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
LOS ANGELES (CBSLA.com) — Doctors, put down your makeup.
Officials at Children’s Hospital in Los Angeles want the public to know they have no affiliation whatsoever with an Adult Swim show on Cartoon Network by the same name.
Billboards for the show “Children’s Hospital” starring Rob Corddry from Comedy Central’s “The Daily Show” have been popping up all around the city and causing a public relations headache for the private, nonprofit teaching hospital on Sunset and Vermont.
The ad campaign includes one billboard in West Hollywood that features Corddry dressed in bloodied scrubs and wearing clown make-up.
Another billboard for the Emmy-award winning show that began as a web-based series parodying medical dramas like “ER” and “Grey’s Anatomy” also shows a physician making an obscene gesture.
A Children’s Hospital spokesperson recently sent out a memo encouraging employees to spread the word that the hospital is not affiliated with the TV show or the ads.