SoCal Children’s Hospital: We’re Not Affiliated With Clown Doctor
Don't Miss This
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
- Video: Man Killed In Bank Heist, Shootout Was Suspect In January Robbery At Same Bank, Say Detectives
- Portia De Rossi Reportedly Filmed Drunken Fights With Ellen
Get Breaking News First
LOS ANGELES (CBSLA.com) — Doctors, put down your makeup.
Officials at Children’s Hospital in Los Angeles want the public to know they have no affiliation whatsoever with an Adult Swim show on Cartoon Network by the same name.
Billboards for the show “Children’s Hospital” starring Rob Corddry from Comedy Central’s “The Daily Show” have been popping up all around the city and causing a public relations headache for the private, nonprofit teaching hospital on Sunset and Vermont.
The ad campaign includes one billboard in West Hollywood that features Corddry dressed in bloodied scrubs and wearing clown make-up.
Another billboard for the Emmy-award winning show that began as a web-based series parodying medical dramas like “ER” and “Grey’s Anatomy” also shows a physician making an obscene gesture.
A Children’s Hospital spokesperson recently sent out a memo encouraging employees to spread the word that the hospital is not affiliated with the TV show or the ads.