Big Rig Crash Snarls Traffic On I-80 In Fairfield
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
FAIRFIELD (CBS13) – Traffic is backed up in the Fairfield area on Interstate 80 after a big rig crash on Thursday afternoon.
The big rig overturned on its side and collided with a Toyota Camry, sending the Camry onto its roof, just west of the North Texas Street exit at about 12:15 p.m., according to the California Highway Patrol.
All eastbound lanes were closed initially as well as the No. 1 westbound lane. The closure was reduced to just the No. 1 eastbound lane at about 3:30 p.m.
There was no information on any injuries.