Big Rig Crash Snarls Traffic On I-80 In Fairfield
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
FAIRFIELD (CBS13) – Traffic is backed up in the Fairfield area on Interstate 80 after a big rig crash on Thursday afternoon.
The big rig overturned on its side and collided with a Toyota Camry, sending the Camry onto its roof, just west of the North Texas Street exit at about 12:15 p.m., according to the California Highway Patrol.
All eastbound lanes were closed initially as well as the No. 1 westbound lane. The closure was reduced to just the No. 1 eastbound lane at about 3:30 p.m.
There was no information on any injuries.