Big Rig Crash Snarls Traffic On I-80 In Fairfield
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
FAIRFIELD (CBS13) – Traffic is backed up in the Fairfield area on Interstate 80 after a big rig crash on Thursday afternoon.
The big rig overturned on its side and collided with a Toyota Camry, sending the Camry onto its roof, just west of the North Texas Street exit at about 12:15 p.m., according to the California Highway Patrol.
All eastbound lanes were closed initially as well as the No. 1 westbound lane. The closure was reduced to just the No. 1 eastbound lane at about 3:30 p.m.
There was no information on any injuries.