Big Rig Crash Snarls Traffic On I-80 In Fairfield
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
FAIRFIELD (CBS13) – Traffic is backed up in the Fairfield area on Interstate 80 after a big rig crash on Thursday afternoon.
The big rig overturned on its side and collided with a Toyota Camry, sending the Camry onto its roof, just west of the North Texas Street exit at about 12:15 p.m., according to the California Highway Patrol.
All eastbound lanes were closed initially as well as the No. 1 westbound lane. The closure was reduced to just the No. 1 eastbound lane at about 3:30 p.m.
There was no information on any injuries.