Big Rig Crash Snarls Traffic On I-80 In Fairfield
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
FAIRFIELD (CBS13) – Traffic is backed up in the Fairfield area on Interstate 80 after a big rig crash on Thursday afternoon.
The big rig overturned on its side and collided with a Toyota Camry, sending the Camry onto its roof, just west of the North Texas Street exit at about 12:15 p.m., according to the California Highway Patrol.
All eastbound lanes were closed initially as well as the No. 1 westbound lane. The closure was reduced to just the No. 1 eastbound lane at about 3:30 p.m.
There was no information on any injuries.