Homicide Detectives Investigating Death Of Elderly Sacramento Woman
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Sacramento police are investigating after an elderly woman was found dead in her apartment Wednesday night.
The body of an Asian woman in her 70s was found inside her apartment at the Willow Tree complex on Norwood Avenue.
Family members had not heard from the woman for about a day and went to check on her. They called police when they found her body.
“I could’t imagine what this is like for the family,” Officer Doug Morse said. “We’d like to turn to the community and ask them if anyone heard or saw anything, to come forward.”
Homicide detectives and crime scene investigators were called to the scene. Police say the woman’s body showed obvious signs of trauma.
The victim lived alone in her apartment. Her name has not yet been released.