Temperatures Down Significantly; 70s Forecast This Weekend
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – After a record number of 90-plus degree days and even triple digits on the first weekend of October, it’s finally starting to feel like fall.
The high in Sacramento on Thursday is only expected to reach 84 degrees, a drop of 10 degrees from Wednesday’s high and 14 from Tuesday. The noon temperature of 66 in Sacramento on Thursday was 17 degrees below the previous day’s.
The weekend forecast calls for even cooler temperatures and even a slight chance of showers by Monday. It’s expected to be in the high 70s Saturday and Sunday after topping out at 81 on Friday. Overnight lows will be in the mid-50s.
South-southwest winds at around 11 mph were helping to keep the temperatures down Thursday.