Temperatures Down Significantly; 70s Forecast This Weekend
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – After a record number of 90-plus degree days and even triple digits on the first weekend of October, it’s finally starting to feel like fall.
The high in Sacramento on Thursday is only expected to reach 84 degrees, a drop of 10 degrees from Wednesday’s high and 14 from Tuesday. The noon temperature of 66 in Sacramento on Thursday was 17 degrees below the previous day’s.
The weekend forecast calls for even cooler temperatures and even a slight chance of showers by Monday. It’s expected to be in the high 70s Saturday and Sunday after topping out at 81 on Friday. Overnight lows will be in the mid-50s.
South-southwest winds at around 11 mph were helping to keep the temperatures down Thursday.