Temperatures Down Significantly; 70s Forecast This Weekend
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – After a record number of 90-plus degree days and even triple digits on the first weekend of October, it’s finally starting to feel like fall.
The high in Sacramento on Thursday is only expected to reach 84 degrees, a drop of 10 degrees from Wednesday’s high and 14 from Tuesday. The noon temperature of 66 in Sacramento on Thursday was 17 degrees below the previous day’s.
The weekend forecast calls for even cooler temperatures and even a slight chance of showers by Monday. It’s expected to be in the high 70s Saturday and Sunday after topping out at 81 on Friday. Overnight lows will be in the mid-50s.
South-southwest winds at around 11 mph were helping to keep the temperatures down Thursday.