Motorcyclist Found Dead In Front Of Home On Florin Road
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A passing motorist noticed a man’s body in the front yard of a home on Florin Road on Friday morning after the man was killed in a solo motorcycle accident, according to the California Highway Patrol.
The witness noticed the body at about 7:15 a.m. The Sacramento Metro Fire Department responded to 9230 Florin Road and discovered the deceased body and the motorcycle, a 1999 Harley Davidson, at the residence.
Fire department personnel pronounced the rider deceased at the scene at about 7:30.
According to the CHP’s initial investigation, the man was riding his Harley west on Florin when for unknown reasons the motorcycle crossed the eastbound lane, left the south roadway and collided with a barbed wire fence.
The rider was ejected from the motorcycle and he landed in the front yard of the residence. The time of the crash has yet to be determined.
The name of the cyclist is being withheld until family members can be notified.
Anyone with information on the accident is asked to call the South Sacramento CHP office at (916) 681-2300 or the CHP Communications Center at (916) 861-1300.