Motorcyclist Found Dead In Front Of Home On Florin Road
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A passing motorist noticed a man’s body in the front yard of a home on Florin Road on Friday morning after the man was killed in a solo motorcycle accident, according to the California Highway Patrol.
The witness noticed the body at about 7:15 a.m. The Sacramento Metro Fire Department responded to 9230 Florin Road and discovered the deceased body and the motorcycle, a 1999 Harley Davidson, at the residence.
Fire department personnel pronounced the rider deceased at the scene at about 7:30.
According to the CHP’s initial investigation, the man was riding his Harley west on Florin when for unknown reasons the motorcycle crossed the eastbound lane, left the south roadway and collided with a barbed wire fence.
The rider was ejected from the motorcycle and he landed in the front yard of the residence. The time of the crash has yet to be determined.
The name of the cyclist is being withheld until family members can be notified.
Anyone with information on the accident is asked to call the South Sacramento CHP office at (916) 681-2300 or the CHP Communications Center at (916) 861-1300.