Bulldozer Flips During Fire Fight Along American River
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Sacramento fire crews are looking for answers after a rollover accident that involved one of their bulldozers during a fire fight.
The accident happened Sunday while firefighters were battling a 7-acre blaze along the American River Parkway near Cal Expo.
Officials say the dozer operator was trying to clear a path on a slope when the vehicle slid over on its side.
The driver was surrounded by a protective cage and was not injured.