Honolulu Drowning Victim Identified As Modesto Man
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
HONOLULU (AP) — Authorities have identified the victim of a drowning in southeast Honolulu as 27-year-old Daniel Lowe of Modesto, Calif.
Fire officials say Lowe died Saturday at Spitting Caves, a cliff-diving area in southeast Oahu.
Authorities say Lowe jumped into the water but was unable to climb up a nearby cliff.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press.