Honolulu Drowning Victim Identified As Modesto Man
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
HONOLULU (AP) — Authorities have identified the victim of a drowning in southeast Honolulu as 27-year-old Daniel Lowe of Modesto, Calif.
Fire officials say Lowe died Saturday at Spitting Caves, a cliff-diving area in southeast Oahu.
Authorities say Lowe jumped into the water but was unable to climb up a nearby cliff.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press.