Honolulu Drowning Victim Identified As Modesto Man
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
HONOLULU (AP) — Authorities have identified the victim of a drowning in southeast Honolulu as 27-year-old Daniel Lowe of Modesto, Calif.
Fire officials say Lowe died Saturday at Spitting Caves, a cliff-diving area in southeast Oahu.
Authorities say Lowe jumped into the water but was unable to climb up a nearby cliff.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press.