Honolulu Drowning Victim Identified As Modesto Man
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
HONOLULU (AP) — Authorities have identified the victim of a drowning in southeast Honolulu as 27-year-old Daniel Lowe of Modesto, Calif.
Fire officials say Lowe died Saturday at Spitting Caves, a cliff-diving area in southeast Oahu.
Authorities say Lowe jumped into the water but was unable to climb up a nearby cliff.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press.