Woman Breaks Into West Sacramento Bowling Alley
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A West Sacramento business owner is crediting his iPhone with helping to capture a woman who broke into his bowling alley overnight.
The owner of Capitol Bowl on West Capitol Avenue was using his iPhone to monitor more than a dozen surveillance cameras when he spotted someone inside the bowling alley, which is under renovation.
He called police and they surrounded the business.
A Citrus Heights K9 officer that had been called on to help search the building found a woman hiding inside.
She was arrested. Police believe she was a transient seeking shelter. It’s unclear if she took anything from the bowling alley.