Woman Breaks Into West Sacramento Bowling Alley
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A West Sacramento business owner is crediting his iPhone with helping to capture a woman who broke into his bowling alley overnight.
The owner of Capitol Bowl on West Capitol Avenue was using his iPhone to monitor more than a dozen surveillance cameras when he spotted someone inside the bowling alley, which is under renovation.
He called police and they surrounded the business.
A Citrus Heights K9 officer that had been called on to help search the building found a woman hiding inside.
She was arrested. Police believe she was a transient seeking shelter. It’s unclear if she took anything from the bowling alley.