Woman Breaks Into West Sacramento Bowling Alley
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A West Sacramento business owner is crediting his iPhone with helping to capture a woman who broke into his bowling alley overnight.
The owner of Capitol Bowl on West Capitol Avenue was using his iPhone to monitor more than a dozen surveillance cameras when he spotted someone inside the bowling alley, which is under renovation.
He called police and they surrounded the business.
A Citrus Heights K9 officer that had been called on to help search the building found a woman hiding inside.
She was arrested. Police believe she was a transient seeking shelter. It’s unclear if she took anything from the bowling alley.