Macy’s At Arden Fair Adding Toys R Us Department For Holiday Season
Don't Miss This
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
- Gas Station Robber Regrets Taking Money, Returns It And Apologizes Hours Later
- Feds Issue Warning: Please Stop Taking Selfies With Bears
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – The Macy’s at Arden Fair Mall is one of 24 across the country to add a Toy R Us department during the holiday shopping season, the two store chains announced Wednesday.
The Toys R Us Express departments will average about 1,500 square feet and will be open starting Monday and running through Jan. 15.
The toy section will offer a condensed assortment of the most popular items from Toys R Us, including products featured on the 2012 Toys R Us Holiday Hot Toy list, the store said in announcing the partnership with Macy’s.
“Macy’s is a premier holiday shopping destination, and many of our customers have toys on their gift-giving lists. By partnering with Toys R Us, the authority in the toy space, we can offer a comprehensive toy assortment and one-stop shopping in this largest gift-giving time of the year,” said Jeff Gennette, Macy’s chief merchandising officer.
The Macy’s at Union Square in San Francisco is also adding a Toys R Us department for the holidays.
The concept might be expanded in the future, the stores said.