Man Arrested For DUI After Rollover Crash Overnight
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
RANCHO CORDOVA (CBS13) – A driver has been arrested for driving under the influence after crashing a car in Rancho Cordova overnight, according to the California Highway Patrol.
The CHP says the man behind the wheel was driving erratically on westbound Highway 50 near Mather Field Road just before 2 a.m.
He lost control and ended up hitting a hill and flipping the car.
The driver was caught after allegedly trying to run from the scene.
He was checked out for a knee injury before heading to jail.
CHP says drug paraphernalia was also found in the car.