Man Arrested For DUI After Rollover Crash Overnight
Don't Miss This
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
- Gas Station Robber Regrets Taking Money, Returns It And Apologizes Hours Later
- Feds Issue Warning: Please Stop Taking Selfies With Bears
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
Get Breaking News First
RANCHO CORDOVA (CBS13) – A driver has been arrested for driving under the influence after crashing a car in Rancho Cordova overnight, according to the California Highway Patrol.
The CHP says the man behind the wheel was driving erratically on westbound Highway 50 near Mather Field Road just before 2 a.m.
He lost control and ended up hitting a hill and flipping the car.
The driver was caught after allegedly trying to run from the scene.
He was checked out for a knee injury before heading to jail.
CHP says drug paraphernalia was also found in the car.