Man Arrested For DUI After Rollover Crash Overnight
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
RANCHO CORDOVA (CBS13) – A driver has been arrested for driving under the influence after crashing a car in Rancho Cordova overnight, according to the California Highway Patrol.
The CHP says the man behind the wheel was driving erratically on westbound Highway 50 near Mather Field Road just before 2 a.m.
He lost control and ended up hitting a hill and flipping the car.
The driver was caught after allegedly trying to run from the scene.
He was checked out for a knee injury before heading to jail.
CHP says drug paraphernalia was also found in the car.