Man Arrested For DUI After Rollover Crash Overnight
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
RANCHO CORDOVA (CBS13) – A driver has been arrested for driving under the influence after crashing a car in Rancho Cordova overnight, according to the California Highway Patrol.
The CHP says the man behind the wheel was driving erratically on westbound Highway 50 near Mather Field Road just before 2 a.m.
He lost control and ended up hitting a hill and flipping the car.
The driver was caught after allegedly trying to run from the scene.
He was checked out for a knee injury before heading to jail.
CHP says drug paraphernalia was also found in the car.