Man Arrested For DUI After Rollover Crash Overnight
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
RANCHO CORDOVA (CBS13) – A driver has been arrested for driving under the influence after crashing a car in Rancho Cordova overnight, according to the California Highway Patrol.
The CHP says the man behind the wheel was driving erratically on westbound Highway 50 near Mather Field Road just before 2 a.m.
He lost control and ended up hitting a hill and flipping the car.
The driver was caught after allegedly trying to run from the scene.
He was checked out for a knee injury before heading to jail.
CHP says drug paraphernalia was also found in the car.