Elk Grove Police Searching For ‘Cincinnati Reds Bandit’
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
ELK GROVE (CBS13) – A man wearing Cincinnati Reds hat walked into two Elk Grove credit unions and demanding money over the past two days, police said.
On Thursday at about 5:13 p.m., the suspect entered the Schools Credit Union on 8255 Laguna Blvd. and handed a teller a note demanding money. He left with an undisclosed amount of cash. A witness reported the suspect left in a white Mazda 3 hatchback with custom rims.
Then on Friday at 11:32 a.m., the same suspect robbed the Golden 1 Credit Union at 9600 Bruceville Rd.
The suspect was described as an Asian male adult, 20 to 25 years old, 5 feet 6 inches tall and about 190 pounds. He was wearing a red baseball cap with the letter “C” in white, a gray hooded zippered sweatshirt, black jogging pants with a white stripe and black and white tennis shoes. Friday, the suspect was also wearing sunglasses.
Anyone with information regarding these robberies is asked to call the Elk Grove Police Department Detective Bureau at (916) 478-8060 or Crime Alert at (916) 443-HELP (4357).