Three Arrested In Raid Of Wilton Marijuana Operation
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
WILTON (CBS13) – Three people were arrested during a raid of a marijuana grow in Wilton on Monday, the Department of Justice said.
The three arrested were Ket Sanesanong, 58, his wife Janet Sanesanong, 54, and Khamphanh Savantphone, 58.
There were 337 plants destroyed on scene in the 9700 block of La Claire Road and about 200-300 pounds of processed marijuana was seized along with one loaded rifle.
All three people were booked into the Sacramento County Jail on charges of cultivation and possession for sale.