Three Arrested In Raid Of Wilton Marijuana Operation
Don't Miss This
- Tahoe Woman Attacked By Bear May Face Feeding Charges
- Almost 100 Buildings Uninhabitable After Quake
- Dating On Duty: Officers Accused Of Screening Dates Using Police System
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
Get Breaking News First
WILTON (CBS13) – Three people were arrested during a raid of a marijuana grow in Wilton on Monday, the Department of Justice said.
The three arrested were Ket Sanesanong, 58, his wife Janet Sanesanong, 54, and Khamphanh Savantphone, 58.
There were 337 plants destroyed on scene in the 9700 block of La Claire Road and about 200-300 pounds of processed marijuana was seized along with one loaded rifle.
All three people were booked into the Sacramento County Jail on charges of cultivation and possession for sale.