Three Arrested In Raid Of Wilton Marijuana Operation
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
WILTON (CBS13) – Three people were arrested during a raid of a marijuana grow in Wilton on Monday, the Department of Justice said.
The three arrested were Ket Sanesanong, 58, his wife Janet Sanesanong, 54, and Khamphanh Savantphone, 58.
There were 337 plants destroyed on scene in the 9700 block of La Claire Road and about 200-300 pounds of processed marijuana was seized along with one loaded rifle.
All three people were booked into the Sacramento County Jail on charges of cultivation and possession for sale.