Three Arrested In Raid Of Wilton Marijuana Operation
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
WILTON (CBS13) – Three people were arrested during a raid of a marijuana grow in Wilton on Monday, the Department of Justice said.
The three arrested were Ket Sanesanong, 58, his wife Janet Sanesanong, 54, and Khamphanh Savantphone, 58.
There were 337 plants destroyed on scene in the 9700 block of La Claire Road and about 200-300 pounds of processed marijuana was seized along with one loaded rifle.
All three people were booked into the Sacramento County Jail on charges of cultivation and possession for sale.