Three Arrested In Raid Of Wilton Marijuana Operation
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
WILTON (CBS13) – Three people were arrested during a raid of a marijuana grow in Wilton on Monday, the Department of Justice said.
The three arrested were Ket Sanesanong, 58, his wife Janet Sanesanong, 54, and Khamphanh Savantphone, 58.
There were 337 plants destroyed on scene in the 9700 block of La Claire Road and about 200-300 pounds of processed marijuana was seized along with one loaded rifle.
All three people were booked into the Sacramento County Jail on charges of cultivation and possession for sale.