Canine Officer Finds Suspected iPad Thief Hiding Inside Dog House
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
ORANGEVALE (CBS13) – A canine officer knew just where to look for a man suspected of stealing iPads from an Orangevale school early Wednesday morning: in a doghouse.
Sacramento County Sheriff’s deputies believe the suspect, identified as 35-year-old Brad Storck, broke into the Orangevale Open K-8 School at 5630 Illinois Ave. to steal to the iPads.
He was able to grab several before taking off but dropped most, if not all of them, while trying to run from deputies.
Deputies set up a perimeter around on Memory Lane and Pershing Avenue and began searching for Storck. A K9 eventually tracked him down hiding inside a dog house in the backyard of a home.
Storck was taken into custody and charged with burglary. He was booked into the Sacramento County Jail on $10,000 bail.