Canine Officer Finds Suspected iPad Thief Hiding Inside Dog House
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
ORANGEVALE (CBS13) – A canine officer knew just where to look for a man suspected of stealing iPads from an Orangevale school early Wednesday morning: in a doghouse.
Sacramento County Sheriff’s deputies believe the suspect, identified as 35-year-old Brad Storck, broke into the Orangevale Open K-8 School at 5630 Illinois Ave. to steal to the iPads.
He was able to grab several before taking off but dropped most, if not all of them, while trying to run from deputies.
Deputies set up a perimeter around on Memory Lane and Pershing Avenue and began searching for Storck. A K9 eventually tracked him down hiding inside a dog house in the backyard of a home.
Storck was taken into custody and charged with burglary. He was booked into the Sacramento County Jail on $10,000 bail.