Canine Officer Finds Suspected iPad Thief Hiding Inside Dog House
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
ORANGEVALE (CBS13) – A canine officer knew just where to look for a man suspected of stealing iPads from an Orangevale school early Wednesday morning: in a doghouse.
Sacramento County Sheriff’s deputies believe the suspect, identified as 35-year-old Brad Storck, broke into the Orangevale Open K-8 School at 5630 Illinois Ave. to steal to the iPads.
He was able to grab several before taking off but dropped most, if not all of them, while trying to run from deputies.
Deputies set up a perimeter around on Memory Lane and Pershing Avenue and began searching for Storck. A K9 eventually tracked him down hiding inside a dog house in the backyard of a home.
Storck was taken into custody and charged with burglary. He was booked into the Sacramento County Jail on $10,000 bail.