Canine Officer Finds Suspected iPad Thief Hiding Inside Dog House
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
ORANGEVALE (CBS13) – A canine officer knew just where to look for a man suspected of stealing iPads from an Orangevale school early Wednesday morning: in a doghouse.
Sacramento County Sheriff’s deputies believe the suspect, identified as 35-year-old Brad Storck, broke into the Orangevale Open K-8 School at 5630 Illinois Ave. to steal to the iPads.
He was able to grab several before taking off but dropped most, if not all of them, while trying to run from deputies.
Deputies set up a perimeter around on Memory Lane and Pershing Avenue and began searching for Storck. A K9 eventually tracked him down hiding inside a dog house in the backyard of a home.
Storck was taken into custody and charged with burglary. He was booked into the Sacramento County Jail on $10,000 bail.