Football analyst Charles Davis discussed upcoming games in college football, the San Francisco 49ers’ use of two QBs, the New York Giants getting back on track, the Seattle Seahawks’ defense, Russell Wilson emerging as the Seahawks’ starting QB, and using arms to tackle versus using the body to tackle in college and the NFL.
NFL & College Football Analyst Charles Davis Joins Grant For Weekly Chat
October 17, 2012 10:06 AM
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Long Live The Kings Rally
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts