Man Whose 6-Year-Old Son Held Gun In Photo Sentenced After Pleading Guilty
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – The Stockton man whose 6-year-old son was photographed holding a gun in the back of a car was sentenced Thursday to nearly seven years in prison.
Raul Gonzalez, 22, pleaded guilty to willful cruelty to a child, as well as two counts of possession of a controlled substance for sale.
He was sentenced to six years, eight months in prison. He had four other charges dismissed in exchange for the guilty plea.
Police discovered the photo, which was being used as the screen saver on Gonzalez’s iPhone, during a search of his home in the 1800 block of S. Drake Avenue in August as part of an ongoing weapons and narcotics investigation.