Man Whose 6-Year-Old Son Held Gun In Photo Sentenced After Pleading Guilty
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – The Stockton man whose 6-year-old son was photographed holding a gun in the back of a car was sentenced Thursday to nearly seven years in prison.
Raul Gonzalez, 22, pleaded guilty to willful cruelty to a child, as well as two counts of possession of a controlled substance for sale.
He was sentenced to six years, eight months in prison. He had four other charges dismissed in exchange for the guilty plea.
Police discovered the photo, which was being used as the screen saver on Gonzalez’s iPhone, during a search of his home in the 1800 block of S. Drake Avenue in August as part of an ongoing weapons and narcotics investigation.