Man Whose 6-Year-Old Son Held Gun In Photo Sentenced After Pleading Guilty
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
STOCKTON (CBS13) – The Stockton man whose 6-year-old son was photographed holding a gun in the back of a car was sentenced Thursday to nearly seven years in prison.
Raul Gonzalez, 22, pleaded guilty to willful cruelty to a child, as well as two counts of possession of a controlled substance for sale.
He was sentenced to six years, eight months in prison. He had four other charges dismissed in exchange for the guilty plea.
Police discovered the photo, which was being used as the screen saver on Gonzalez’s iPhone, during a search of his home in the 1800 block of S. Drake Avenue in August as part of an ongoing weapons and narcotics investigation.