Man Whose 6-Year-Old Son Held Gun In Photo Sentenced After Pleading Guilty
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – The Stockton man whose 6-year-old son was photographed holding a gun in the back of a car was sentenced Thursday to nearly seven years in prison.
Raul Gonzalez, 22, pleaded guilty to willful cruelty to a child, as well as two counts of possession of a controlled substance for sale.
He was sentenced to six years, eight months in prison. He had four other charges dismissed in exchange for the guilty plea.
Police discovered the photo, which was being used as the screen saver on Gonzalez’s iPhone, during a search of his home in the 1800 block of S. Drake Avenue in August as part of an ongoing weapons and narcotics investigation.