Man Whose 6-Year-Old Son Held Gun In Photo Sentenced After Pleading Guilty
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – The Stockton man whose 6-year-old son was photographed holding a gun in the back of a car was sentenced Thursday to nearly seven years in prison.
Raul Gonzalez, 22, pleaded guilty to willful cruelty to a child, as well as two counts of possession of a controlled substance for sale.
He was sentenced to six years, eight months in prison. He had four other charges dismissed in exchange for the guilty plea.
Police discovered the photo, which was being used as the screen saver on Gonzalez’s iPhone, during a search of his home in the 1800 block of S. Drake Avenue in August as part of an ongoing weapons and narcotics investigation.