Davis Coffee Shop Public Masturbator Caught?
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
DAVIS (CBS13) – A man was arrested over the weekend for indecent exposure at a coffee shop in Davis, and may have done the same thing at the business in August.
At around 3:15 p.m. Sunday, police received a call from employees at Common Ground Coffee shop that a man wanted for exposing himself at the business on August 13 had returned.
When police arrived at the shop, they caught Vladmir Vecherkovskiy, 43, of Sacramento, masturbating, and took him into custody.
Investigators are still trying to confirm whether or not Vecherkovskiy is the suspect from the earlier incident. That suspect is described as being in his 50s with a European accent.
The suspect may have committed similar acts elsewhere.