UPDATE: Woman Arrested For Murder After Reporting Dead Body In South Sac Home
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – The woman who called police on Monday to report a dead body inside her south Sacramento home was arrested on Tuesday and charged with murder.
Officers responded to a home in the 100 block of Emerald Creek Court after the call came in at about 4:43 p.m. The woman, 52-year-old Yanqun Tan, was taken for questioning and arrested early Tuesday morning.
Tan was booked into the Sacramento County Jail and is ineligible for bail. She’s scheduled to make her first court appearance on Wednesday afternoon.
No information has been released about the male victim.