UPDATE: Woman Arrested For Murder After Reporting Dead Body In South Sac Home
Don't Miss This
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – The woman who called police on Monday to report a dead body inside her south Sacramento home was arrested on Tuesday and charged with murder.
Officers responded to a home in the 100 block of Emerald Creek Court after the call came in at about 4:43 p.m. The woman, 52-year-old Yanqun Tan, was taken for questioning and arrested early Tuesday morning.
Tan was booked into the Sacramento County Jail and is ineligible for bail. She’s scheduled to make her first court appearance on Wednesday afternoon.
No information has been released about the male victim.