UPDATE: Woman Arrested For Murder After Reporting Dead Body In South Sac Home
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – The woman who called police on Monday to report a dead body inside her south Sacramento home was arrested on Tuesday and charged with murder.
Officers responded to a home in the 100 block of Emerald Creek Court after the call came in at about 4:43 p.m. The woman, 52-year-old Yanqun Tan, was taken for questioning and arrested early Tuesday morning.
Tan was booked into the Sacramento County Jail and is ineligible for bail. She’s scheduled to make her first court appearance on Wednesday afternoon.
No information has been released about the male victim.