UPDATE: Woman Arrested For Murder After Reporting Dead Body In South Sac Home
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – The woman who called police on Monday to report a dead body inside her south Sacramento home was arrested on Tuesday and charged with murder.
Officers responded to a home in the 100 block of Emerald Creek Court after the call came in at about 4:43 p.m. The woman, 52-year-old Yanqun Tan, was taken for questioning and arrested early Tuesday morning.
Tan was booked into the Sacramento County Jail and is ineligible for bail. She’s scheduled to make her first court appearance on Wednesday afternoon.
No information has been released about the male victim.