UPDATE: Woman Arrested For Murder After Reporting Dead Body In South Sac Home
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – The woman who called police on Monday to report a dead body inside her south Sacramento home was arrested on Tuesday and charged with murder.
Officers responded to a home in the 100 block of Emerald Creek Court after the call came in at about 4:43 p.m. The woman, 52-year-old Yanqun Tan, was taken for questioning and arrested early Tuesday morning.
Tan was booked into the Sacramento County Jail and is ineligible for bail. She’s scheduled to make her first court appearance on Wednesday afternoon.
No information has been released about the male victim.