Thunderstorms, Hail Expected Tuesday
Don't Miss This
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
Get Breaking News First
Isolated thunderstorms are possible again on Tuesday afternoon, but the severe weather threat is not as high. Lightning and small hail will be the biggest concerns, with a lesser possibility of rotation in any storms that develop today.
Another wave of wintry weather arrives tonight, with rain likely in the valley overnight and into the day tomorrow. Snow levels will come down a bit lower into the foothills as well.
WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY:
11 p.m. tonight – 11 p.m. Wednesday
3,500-5,000 feet will get 3-5 inches of snow
5,000 feet and above will get 5-7 inches of snow