Thunderstorms, Hail Expected Tuesday
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
Isolated thunderstorms are possible again on Tuesday afternoon, but the severe weather threat is not as high. Lightning and small hail will be the biggest concerns, with a lesser possibility of rotation in any storms that develop today.
Another wave of wintry weather arrives tonight, with rain likely in the valley overnight and into the day tomorrow. Snow levels will come down a bit lower into the foothills as well.
WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY:
11 p.m. tonight – 11 p.m. Wednesday
3,500-5,000 feet will get 3-5 inches of snow
5,000 feet and above will get 5-7 inches of snow