Thunderstorms, Hail Expected Tuesday
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
Isolated thunderstorms are possible again on Tuesday afternoon, but the severe weather threat is not as high. Lightning and small hail will be the biggest concerns, with a lesser possibility of rotation in any storms that develop today.
Another wave of wintry weather arrives tonight, with rain likely in the valley overnight and into the day tomorrow. Snow levels will come down a bit lower into the foothills as well.
WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY:
11 p.m. tonight – 11 p.m. Wednesday
3,500-5,000 feet will get 3-5 inches of snow
5,000 feet and above will get 5-7 inches of snow