Thunderstorms, Hail Expected Tuesday
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
Isolated thunderstorms are possible again on Tuesday afternoon, but the severe weather threat is not as high. Lightning and small hail will be the biggest concerns, with a lesser possibility of rotation in any storms that develop today.
Another wave of wintry weather arrives tonight, with rain likely in the valley overnight and into the day tomorrow. Snow levels will come down a bit lower into the foothills as well.
WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY:
11 p.m. tonight – 11 p.m. Wednesday
3,500-5,000 feet will get 3-5 inches of snow
5,000 feet and above will get 5-7 inches of snow