Thunderstorms, Hail Expected Tuesday
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
Isolated thunderstorms are possible again on Tuesday afternoon, but the severe weather threat is not as high. Lightning and small hail will be the biggest concerns, with a lesser possibility of rotation in any storms that develop today.
Another wave of wintry weather arrives tonight, with rain likely in the valley overnight and into the day tomorrow. Snow levels will come down a bit lower into the foothills as well.
WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY:
11 p.m. tonight – 11 p.m. Wednesday
3,500-5,000 feet will get 3-5 inches of snow
5,000 feet and above will get 5-7 inches of snow