Stockton Bank Robbery Suspect Quickly Apprehended
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A man robbed a Stockton bank on Wednesday afternoon but didn’t get too far when officers caught up to him and he was arrested.
Officers were called to the Bank of the West in the 500 block of N. Wilson Way at 1:52 p.m. after a man described as being in his mid- to late 40s entered the bank, simulated a weapon and robbed it of an unknown amount of money.
Officers in the immediate area saw the suspect at Miner Avenue and Florence streets. He was taken into custody without incident, police said. His name wasn’t immediately released.