Stockton Bank Robbery Suspect Quickly Apprehended
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A man robbed a Stockton bank on Wednesday afternoon but didn’t get too far when officers caught up to him and he was arrested.
Officers were called to the Bank of the West in the 500 block of N. Wilson Way at 1:52 p.m. after a man described as being in his mid- to late 40s entered the bank, simulated a weapon and robbed it of an unknown amount of money.
Officers in the immediate area saw the suspect at Miner Avenue and Florence streets. He was taken into custody without incident, police said. His name wasn’t immediately released.