Stockton Bank Robbery Suspect Quickly Apprehended
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A man robbed a Stockton bank on Wednesday afternoon but didn’t get too far when officers caught up to him and he was arrested.
Officers were called to the Bank of the West in the 500 block of N. Wilson Way at 1:52 p.m. after a man described as being in his mid- to late 40s entered the bank, simulated a weapon and robbed it of an unknown amount of money.
Officers in the immediate area saw the suspect at Miner Avenue and Florence streets. He was taken into custody without incident, police said. His name wasn’t immediately released.