Stockton Bank Robbery Suspect Quickly Apprehended
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A man robbed a Stockton bank on Wednesday afternoon but didn’t get too far when officers caught up to him and he was arrested.
Officers were called to the Bank of the West in the 500 block of N. Wilson Way at 1:52 p.m. after a man described as being in his mid- to late 40s entered the bank, simulated a weapon and robbed it of an unknown amount of money.
Officers in the immediate area saw the suspect at Miner Avenue and Florence streets. He was taken into custody without incident, police said. His name wasn’t immediately released.