Stockton Bank Robbery Suspect Quickly Apprehended
Don't Miss This
- Family Vacation Turns Into Nightmare When Hurricane Odile Leaves Them Stranded In Cabo
- Puddles At The Dog Park: Owners Say Roseville Parks Department Overwatering Grass
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A man robbed a Stockton bank on Wednesday afternoon but didn’t get too far when officers caught up to him and he was arrested.
Officers were called to the Bank of the West in the 500 block of N. Wilson Way at 1:52 p.m. after a man described as being in his mid- to late 40s entered the bank, simulated a weapon and robbed it of an unknown amount of money.
Officers in the immediate area saw the suspect at Miner Avenue and Florence streets. He was taken into custody without incident, police said. His name wasn’t immediately released.