Memorial Fund Set Up For Man Whose Wife, Children Were Slain In Rancho Cordova
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
RANCHO CORDOVA (CBS13) – A memorial fund has been set up for the father and infant boy whose family was viciously killed inside their Rancho Cordova home on Tuesday.
The Denis Bukhantsov Memorial Trust Fund is being manged through Premier West Bank. There are several branch locations but the accout was set up at the Elk Grove branch at 9340 E. Stockton Blvd, 95624. The account number is 82804765.
Denis Bukhantsov’s wife, Alina, 23, and children Emmanuela, 3, and Avenir, 2, were brutally killed Tuesday at their home in the 10100 block of De Soto Way. Denis came home and discovered the bodies.
His 19-year-old brother Grigoriy was arrested early Wednesday morning after police found him asleep inside a Rocklin Denny’s restaurant with the family’s minivan parked outside.
The couple’s 6-month-old baby was found in a crib at the back of house unharmed.
Alina’s family held a press conference at 1 p.m. Thursday at the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department’s Marconi Station, where it was announced that the memorial service for Alina and the children will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday at Bethany Slavic Missionary Church on Jackson Road in Sacramento.