Memorial Fund Set Up For Man Whose Wife, Children Were Slain In Rancho Cordova
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
RANCHO CORDOVA (CBS13) – A memorial fund has been set up for the father and infant boy whose family was viciously killed inside their Rancho Cordova home on Tuesday.
The Denis Bukhantsov Memorial Trust Fund is being manged through Premier West Bank. There are several branch locations but the accout was set up at the Elk Grove branch at 9340 E. Stockton Blvd, 95624. The account number is 82804765.
Denis Bukhantsov’s wife, Alina, 23, and children Emmanuela, 3, and Avenir, 2, were brutally killed Tuesday at their home in the 10100 block of De Soto Way. Denis came home and discovered the bodies.
His 19-year-old brother Grigoriy was arrested early Wednesday morning after police found him asleep inside a Rocklin Denny’s restaurant with the family’s minivan parked outside.
The couple’s 6-month-old baby was found in a crib at the back of house unharmed.
Alina’s family held a press conference at 1 p.m. Thursday at the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department’s Marconi Station, where it was announced that the memorial service for Alina and the children will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday at Bethany Slavic Missionary Church on Jackson Road in Sacramento.