Arrest Made In Arson Of Vallejo Mayor’s Law Office
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
VALLEJO (CBS13) – Vallejo police made an arrest Friday in a series of arson fires in the city the past several months, including one at the mayor’s law office.
Maude Love of Vallejo was arrested and will be booked into the Solano County Jail on three counts of arson.
The fires were set June 6 at Cooley and Riolo Mortuary, 505 Couch St.; July 30 at Taylor Chapel, 1203 Louisina St.; and Sept. 29 at the Law Offices of Michael Thompson and Vallejo Mayor Osby Davis.
The investigation is continuing.