Arrest Made In Arson Of Vallejo Mayor’s Law Office
Don't Miss This
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
- San Joaquin Sheriff Investigating How Deputy’s Loaded Weapon Ended Up In Gang Member’s Hands
Get Breaking News First
VALLEJO (CBS13) – Vallejo police made an arrest Friday in a series of arson fires in the city the past several months, including one at the mayor’s law office.
Maude Love of Vallejo was arrested and will be booked into the Solano County Jail on three counts of arson.
The fires were set June 6 at Cooley and Riolo Mortuary, 505 Couch St.; July 30 at Taylor Chapel, 1203 Louisina St.; and Sept. 29 at the Law Offices of Michael Thompson and Vallejo Mayor Osby Davis.
The investigation is continuing.