Arrest Made In Arson Of Vallejo Mayor’s Law Office
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
VALLEJO (CBS13) – Vallejo police made an arrest Friday in a series of arson fires in the city the past several months, including one at the mayor’s law office.
Maude Love of Vallejo was arrested and will be booked into the Solano County Jail on three counts of arson.
The fires were set June 6 at Cooley and Riolo Mortuary, 505 Couch St.; July 30 at Taylor Chapel, 1203 Louisina St.; and Sept. 29 at the Law Offices of Michael Thompson and Vallejo Mayor Osby Davis.
The investigation is continuing.