Arrest Made In Arson Of Vallejo Mayor’s Law Office
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
VALLEJO (CBS13) – Vallejo police made an arrest Friday in a series of arson fires in the city the past several months, including one at the mayor’s law office.
Maude Love of Vallejo was arrested and will be booked into the Solano County Jail on three counts of arson.
The fires were set June 6 at Cooley and Riolo Mortuary, 505 Couch St.; July 30 at Taylor Chapel, 1203 Louisina St.; and Sept. 29 at the Law Offices of Michael Thompson and Vallejo Mayor Osby Davis.
The investigation is continuing.