Arrest Made In Arson Of Vallejo Mayor’s Law Office
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
VALLEJO (CBS13) – Vallejo police made an arrest Friday in a series of arson fires in the city the past several months, including one at the mayor’s law office.
Maude Love of Vallejo was arrested and will be booked into the Solano County Jail on three counts of arson.
The fires were set June 6 at Cooley and Riolo Mortuary, 505 Couch St.; July 30 at Taylor Chapel, 1203 Louisina St.; and Sept. 29 at the Law Offices of Michael Thompson and Vallejo Mayor Osby Davis.
The investigation is continuing.