Man Run Over And Killed After Argument At Party
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
LYNWOOD, Calif. (AP) — The driver of a car that struck and killed a man outside a Southern California party is in jail for investigation of murder.
Los Angeles County sheriff’s investigators say 23-year-old Anthony Hernandez got into an argument with 25-year-old Ivan Torres during a Lynwood house party early Sunday.
There are no details about what led to the argument.
A sheriff’s news release says Hernandez got into his car and deliberately struck Torres when he walked into the street.
Hernandez was later arrested and booked. He is being held without bail.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press.