Man Run Over And Killed After Argument At Party
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
LYNWOOD, Calif. (AP) — The driver of a car that struck and killed a man outside a Southern California party is in jail for investigation of murder.
Los Angeles County sheriff’s investigators say 23-year-old Anthony Hernandez got into an argument with 25-year-old Ivan Torres during a Lynwood house party early Sunday.
There are no details about what led to the argument.
A sheriff’s news release says Hernandez got into his car and deliberately struck Torres when he walked into the street.
Hernandez was later arrested and booked. He is being held without bail.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press.