Man Run Over And Killed After Argument At Party
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
LYNWOOD, Calif. (AP) — The driver of a car that struck and killed a man outside a Southern California party is in jail for investigation of murder.
Los Angeles County sheriff’s investigators say 23-year-old Anthony Hernandez got into an argument with 25-year-old Ivan Torres during a Lynwood house party early Sunday.
There are no details about what led to the argument.
A sheriff’s news release says Hernandez got into his car and deliberately struck Torres when he walked into the street.
Hernandez was later arrested and booked. He is being held without bail.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press.