Man Run Over And Killed After Argument At Party
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
LYNWOOD, Calif. (AP) — The driver of a car that struck and killed a man outside a Southern California party is in jail for investigation of murder.
Los Angeles County sheriff’s investigators say 23-year-old Anthony Hernandez got into an argument with 25-year-old Ivan Torres during a Lynwood house party early Sunday.
There are no details about what led to the argument.
A sheriff’s news release says Hernandez got into his car and deliberately struck Torres when he walked into the street.
Hernandez was later arrested and booked. He is being held without bail.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press.