Man Run Over And Killed After Argument At Party
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
LYNWOOD, Calif. (AP) — The driver of a car that struck and killed a man outside a Southern California party is in jail for investigation of murder.
Los Angeles County sheriff’s investigators say 23-year-old Anthony Hernandez got into an argument with 25-year-old Ivan Torres during a Lynwood house party early Sunday.
There are no details about what led to the argument.
A sheriff’s news release says Hernandez got into his car and deliberately struck Torres when he walked into the street.
Hernandez was later arrested and booked. He is being held without bail.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press.