Minivan Collides With Union Pacific Train; 1 Hurt
Don't Miss This
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
- San Joaquin Sheriff Investigating How Deputy’s Loaded Weapon Ended Up In Gang Member’s Hands
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A minivan collided with a Union Pacific train in South Sacramento injuring the driver Monday morning.
Officers say the 82-year-old driver may have pushed the crossing guards up and drove into the train.
The crash happened on Watt Avenue near Folsom Boulevard.
The driver suffered some injuries, according to his son, but was able to get out of the van on his own.
No one else was in the vehicle. No other injuries were reported.