Minivan Collides With Union Pacific Train; 1 Hurt
Don't Miss This
- Yuba City Officer, Woman Shot Overnight
- Roseville Cuddling Business In High Demand As Holiday Season Approaches
- Woodland Police Acquire MRAP Rejected By Davis City Council Amid Police Militarization Debate
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A minivan collided with a Union Pacific train in South Sacramento injuring the driver Monday morning.
Officers say the 82-year-old driver may have pushed the crossing guards up and drove into the train.
The crash happened on Watt Avenue near Folsom Boulevard.
The driver suffered some injuries, according to his son, but was able to get out of the van on his own.
No one else was in the vehicle. No other injuries were reported.