Minivan Collides With Union Pacific Train; 1 Hurt
Don't Miss This
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A minivan collided with a Union Pacific train in South Sacramento injuring the driver Monday morning.
Officers say the 82-year-old driver may have pushed the crossing guards up and drove into the train.
The crash happened on Watt Avenue near Folsom Boulevard.
The driver suffered some injuries, according to his son, but was able to get out of the van on his own.
No one else was in the vehicle. No other injuries were reported.