Minivan Collides With Union Pacific Train; 1 Hurt
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A minivan collided with a Union Pacific train in South Sacramento injuring the driver Monday morning.
Officers say the 82-year-old driver may have pushed the crossing guards up and drove into the train.
The crash happened on Watt Avenue near Folsom Boulevard.
The driver suffered some injuries, according to his son, but was able to get out of the van on his own.
No one else was in the vehicle. No other injuries were reported.