Minivan Collides With Union Pacific Train; 1 Hurt
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A minivan collided with a Union Pacific train in South Sacramento injuring the driver Monday morning.
Officers say the 82-year-old driver may have pushed the crossing guards up and drove into the train.
The crash happened on Watt Avenue near Folsom Boulevard.
The driver suffered some injuries, according to his son, but was able to get out of the van on his own.
No one else was in the vehicle. No other injuries were reported.