Rocklin Woman, 18, Seriously Hurt In Crash On Interstate 80
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
ANTELOPE (CBS13) – A young Rocklin woman suffered major injuries after a serious crash early Thursday morning in Antelope, according to the California Highway Patrol.
CHP says the 18-year-old driver veered off of Interstate 80 and slammed into a tree just before Antelope Road.
Emergency crews worked for nearly and hour to free her from the vehicle. Once she was cut out of the car, she was rushed to the hospital with major injuries.
Officers are investigating if she had been drinking before getting behind the wheel.