Rocklin Woman, 18, Seriously Hurt In Crash On Interstate 80
Don't Miss This
- Yuba City Officer, Woman Shot Overnight
- Roseville Cuddling Business In High Demand As Holiday Season Approaches
- Woodland Police Acquire MRAP Rejected By Davis City Council Amid Police Militarization Debate
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
ANTELOPE (CBS13) – A young Rocklin woman suffered major injuries after a serious crash early Thursday morning in Antelope, according to the California Highway Patrol.
CHP says the 18-year-old driver veered off of Interstate 80 and slammed into a tree just before Antelope Road.
Emergency crews worked for nearly and hour to free her from the vehicle. Once she was cut out of the car, she was rushed to the hospital with major injuries.
Officers are investigating if she had been drinking before getting behind the wheel.