Rocklin Woman, 18, Seriously Hurt In Crash On Interstate 80
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
ANTELOPE (CBS13) – A young Rocklin woman suffered major injuries after a serious crash early Thursday morning in Antelope, according to the California Highway Patrol.
CHP says the 18-year-old driver veered off of Interstate 80 and slammed into a tree just before Antelope Road.
Emergency crews worked for nearly and hour to free her from the vehicle. Once she was cut out of the car, she was rushed to the hospital with major injuries.
Officers are investigating if she had been drinking before getting behind the wheel.