Rocklin Woman, 18, Seriously Hurt In Crash On Interstate 80
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
ANTELOPE (CBS13) – A young Rocklin woman suffered major injuries after a serious crash early Thursday morning in Antelope, according to the California Highway Patrol.
CHP says the 18-year-old driver veered off of Interstate 80 and slammed into a tree just before Antelope Road.
Emergency crews worked for nearly and hour to free her from the vehicle. Once she was cut out of the car, she was rushed to the hospital with major injuries.
Officers are investigating if she had been drinking before getting behind the wheel.