Rocklin Woman, 18, Seriously Hurt In Crash On Interstate 80
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
ANTELOPE (CBS13) – A young Rocklin woman suffered major injuries after a serious crash early Thursday morning in Antelope, according to the California Highway Patrol.
CHP says the 18-year-old driver veered off of Interstate 80 and slammed into a tree just before Antelope Road.
Emergency crews worked for nearly and hour to free her from the vehicle. Once she was cut out of the car, she was rushed to the hospital with major injuries.
Officers are investigating if she had been drinking before getting behind the wheel.