Sunny Weekend Ahead; Temperatures Could Hit 80s
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – It won’t feel like the beginning of November this weekend in the Sacramento area, with temperatures in the mid-70s or even into the low 80s.
After a rainy Halloween night, the sun returned Thursday afternoon and it’s sticking around for awhile. Foggy mornings will give way to plenty of sunshine Saturday and Sunday.
The high in Sacramento for Saturday is expected to be 74 and it could hit 80 on Sunday.
It’s more of the same to start next week, with daytime highs in the low 80s and overnight lows around 50.
By next Thursday, temperatures are expected to drop back into the 60s and there’s a slight chance of rain.