Sunny Weekend Ahead; Temperatures Could Hit 80s
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – It won’t feel like the beginning of November this weekend in the Sacramento area, with temperatures in the mid-70s or even into the low 80s.
After a rainy Halloween night, the sun returned Thursday afternoon and it’s sticking around for awhile. Foggy mornings will give way to plenty of sunshine Saturday and Sunday.
The high in Sacramento for Saturday is expected to be 74 and it could hit 80 on Sunday.
It’s more of the same to start next week, with daytime highs in the low 80s and overnight lows around 50.
By next Thursday, temperatures are expected to drop back into the 60s and there’s a slight chance of rain.