Sunny Weekend Ahead; Temperatures Could Hit 80s
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – It won’t feel like the beginning of November this weekend in the Sacramento area, with temperatures in the mid-70s or even into the low 80s.
After a rainy Halloween night, the sun returned Thursday afternoon and it’s sticking around for awhile. Foggy mornings will give way to plenty of sunshine Saturday and Sunday.
The high in Sacramento for Saturday is expected to be 74 and it could hit 80 on Sunday.
It’s more of the same to start next week, with daytime highs in the low 80s and overnight lows around 50.
By next Thursday, temperatures are expected to drop back into the 60s and there’s a slight chance of rain.