Sunny Weekend Ahead; Temperatures Could Hit 80s
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – It won’t feel like the beginning of November this weekend in the Sacramento area, with temperatures in the mid-70s or even into the low 80s.
After a rainy Halloween night, the sun returned Thursday afternoon and it’s sticking around for awhile. Foggy mornings will give way to plenty of sunshine Saturday and Sunday.
The high in Sacramento for Saturday is expected to be 74 and it could hit 80 on Sunday.
It’s more of the same to start next week, with daytime highs in the low 80s and overnight lows around 50.
By next Thursday, temperatures are expected to drop back into the 60s and there’s a slight chance of rain.