93-Year-Old Lodi Woman Beaten And Robbed At Home
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
LODI (CBS13) – A 93-year-old woman is recovering in the hospital after she was viciously attacked and robbed in her home.
The woman was alone in her Lodi home in the 3800 block of East Armstrong Road on Sunday at around noon when the attacker came in and hit her multiple times in the face, according to San Joaquin County Sheriff’s Dept.
The attacker stole her purse and left.
Paramedics took the woman to the UC Davis Medical center where she gave deputies a description of her attacker.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the San Joaquin County Sheriff’s Office at (209) 468-4400 or to remain anonymous you can text the information to investigators with a cell phone TO: 274637 (CRIMES) TEXT: SJSO followed by your tip.