93-Year-Old Lodi Woman Beaten And Robbed At Home
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
LODI (CBS13) – A 93-year-old woman is recovering in the hospital after she was viciously attacked and robbed in her home.
The woman was alone in her Lodi home in the 3800 block of East Armstrong Road on Sunday at around noon when the attacker came in and hit her multiple times in the face, according to San Joaquin County Sheriff’s Dept.
The attacker stole her purse and left.
Paramedics took the woman to the UC Davis Medical center where she gave deputies a description of her attacker.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the San Joaquin County Sheriff’s Office at (209) 468-4400 or to remain anonymous you can text the information to investigators with a cell phone TO: 274637 (CRIMES) TEXT: SJSO followed by your tip.