93-Year-Old Lodi Woman Beaten And Robbed At Home
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
LODI (CBS13) – A 93-year-old woman is recovering in the hospital after she was viciously attacked and robbed in her home.
The woman was alone in her Lodi home in the 3800 block of East Armstrong Road on Sunday at around noon when the attacker came in and hit her multiple times in the face, according to San Joaquin County Sheriff’s Dept.
The attacker stole her purse and left.
Paramedics took the woman to the UC Davis Medical center where she gave deputies a description of her attacker.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the San Joaquin County Sheriff’s Office at (209) 468-4400 or to remain anonymous you can text the information to investigators with a cell phone TO: 274637 (CRIMES) TEXT: SJSO followed by your tip.