93-Year-Old Lodi Woman Beaten And Robbed At Home
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
LODI (CBS13) – A 93-year-old woman is recovering in the hospital after she was viciously attacked and robbed in her home.
The woman was alone in her Lodi home in the 3800 block of East Armstrong Road on Sunday at around noon when the attacker came in and hit her multiple times in the face, according to San Joaquin County Sheriff’s Dept.
The attacker stole her purse and left.
Paramedics took the woman to the UC Davis Medical center where she gave deputies a description of her attacker.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the San Joaquin County Sheriff’s Office at (209) 468-4400 or to remain anonymous you can text the information to investigators with a cell phone TO: 274637 (CRIMES) TEXT: SJSO followed by your tip.