UPDATE: Death Toll In Fresno Shooting Rises To 3
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
FFRESNO, Calif. (AP) — Authorities say two more people have died after being shot at a California chicken processing plant, bringing the death toll to three.
Fresno County Coroner David Hadden said Tuesday the suspected gunman was among the additional two deaths. Police have identified him as 42-year-old Lawrence Jones.
Police say Jones opened fire a few hours into his shift. Officers found him with a gunshot wound to the head and a 32-year-old woman bleeding from a wound to her lower back outside the business. She was in stable condition.
Three other people were found shot inside the plant.