UPDATE: Death Toll In Fresno Shooting Rises To 3
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
FFRESNO, Calif. (AP) — Authorities say two more people have died after being shot at a California chicken processing plant, bringing the death toll to three.
Fresno County Coroner David Hadden said Tuesday the suspected gunman was among the additional two deaths. Police have identified him as 42-year-old Lawrence Jones.
Police say Jones opened fire a few hours into his shift. Officers found him with a gunshot wound to the head and a 32-year-old woman bleeding from a wound to her lower back outside the business. She was in stable condition.
Three other people were found shot inside the plant.