UPDATE: Death Toll In Fresno Shooting Rises To 3
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
FFRESNO, Calif. (AP) — Authorities say two more people have died after being shot at a California chicken processing plant, bringing the death toll to three.
Fresno County Coroner David Hadden said Tuesday the suspected gunman was among the additional two deaths. Police have identified him as 42-year-old Lawrence Jones.
Police say Jones opened fire a few hours into his shift. Officers found him with a gunshot wound to the head and a 32-year-old woman bleeding from a wound to her lower back outside the business. She was in stable condition.
Three other people were found shot inside the plant.