Woman Robbed At Stockton Bank
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
STOCKTON (CBS13) – Police are searching for the man who robbed a woman at a Wells Fargo bank in Stockton.
A woman was making a deposit alone at the bank on 301 E. Miner Street on Tuesday morning when a man walked up and took a large amount of money from the woman and ran off.
The suspect is described as African-American, between 30-40 years old, approximately 6 feet tall, and weighs between 200-250 pounds. He was last seen wearing a gray baseball cap, gray long sleeve shirt, and blue pants.
If you have any additional information relevant to this investigation, please contact the Investigations Division at (209) 937-8323 or Crime Stoppers at (209) 946-0600. You can also text ‘CRIMES’ (274637) and type the keyword ‘TIPSPD’ followed by any information you may have. Citizens can also help Stockton police by going to their Facebook page and submitting a tip there.
Crime Stoppers are giving out a $1,000 cash reward to anyone with helpful information that can lead to an arrest.