4.2-Magnitude Quake Reported Off California-Oregon Coast
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — A 4.2-magnitude earthquake was reported Wednesday morning in the Pacific Ocean about 140 miles off the coast of Oregon and California.
The U.S. Geological Survey said it struck at a depth of 6 miles and was 143 miles west of Gold Beach, Ore., in Curry County just north of the California border.
The sheriff’s office in Curry County said there were no immediate reports of shaking or damage.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press.