4.2-Magnitude Quake Reported Off California-Oregon Coast
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — A 4.2-magnitude earthquake was reported Wednesday morning in the Pacific Ocean about 140 miles off the coast of Oregon and California.
The U.S. Geological Survey said it struck at a depth of 6 miles and was 143 miles west of Gold Beach, Ore., in Curry County just north of the California border.
The sheriff’s office in Curry County said there were no immediate reports of shaking or damage.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press.