4.2-Magnitude Quake Reported Off California-Oregon Coast
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — A 4.2-magnitude earthquake was reported Wednesday morning in the Pacific Ocean about 140 miles off the coast of Oregon and California.
The U.S. Geological Survey said it struck at a depth of 6 miles and was 143 miles west of Gold Beach, Ore., in Curry County just north of the California border.
The sheriff’s office in Curry County said there were no immediate reports of shaking or damage.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press.