4.2-Magnitude Quake Reported Off California-Oregon Coast
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — A 4.2-magnitude earthquake was reported Wednesday morning in the Pacific Ocean about 140 miles off the coast of Oregon and California.
The U.S. Geological Survey said it struck at a depth of 6 miles and was 143 miles west of Gold Beach, Ore., in Curry County just north of the California border.
The sheriff’s office in Curry County said there were no immediate reports of shaking or damage.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press.