4.2-Magnitude Quake Reported Off California-Oregon Coast
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — A 4.2-magnitude earthquake was reported Wednesday morning in the Pacific Ocean about 140 miles off the coast of Oregon and California.
The U.S. Geological Survey said it struck at a depth of 6 miles and was 143 miles west of Gold Beach, Ore., in Curry County just north of the California border.
The sheriff’s office in Curry County said there were no immediate reports of shaking or damage.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press.