Large Tree Falls In Front Of Stockton Home
Don't Miss This
- Tahoe Woman Attacked By Bear May Face Feeding Charges
- Almost 100 Buildings Uninhabitable After Quake
- Dating On Duty: Officers Accused Of Screening Dates Using Police System
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A large tree fell victim to the rain and wind of Thursday’s night storm in Stockton.
The large tree fell on Wagner Heights Court in Stockton.
The owners of the home where the tree fell could hear a loud crash, but luckily for them, the tree crashed toward the street.
The family usually parks a car in the same spot where the tree fell but didn’t have the car parked there Thursday night.
“If it would of went the other way it would of been very bad because my family was in the kitchen and it could of crushed them,” homeowner Matthew Valladares said.
He said insurance will cover the cleanup.