Northern California Man Discovered In Garbage Bin Dies
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
UNION CITY, Calif. (AP) — Police in Union City are looking into the grisly discovery of a man who died shortly after he was found unconscious in a garbage bin.
Investigators say a woman found 21-year-old Joseph Perez of Union City while taking out her trash Sunday morning. Perez was taken to a local hospital where he later died from undisclosed injuries.
Police say Perez had alcohol in his system at the time of his discovery.
Police are ruling Perez’s death as suspicious after determining that the garbage bin did not belong to the home where he was found.
The cause of death remains under investigation.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press.