Northern California Man Discovered In Garbage Bin Dies
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
UNION CITY, Calif. (AP) — Police in Union City are looking into the grisly discovery of a man who died shortly after he was found unconscious in a garbage bin.
Investigators say a woman found 21-year-old Joseph Perez of Union City while taking out her trash Sunday morning. Perez was taken to a local hospital where he later died from undisclosed injuries.
Police say Perez had alcohol in his system at the time of his discovery.
Police are ruling Perez’s death as suspicious after determining that the garbage bin did not belong to the home where he was found.
The cause of death remains under investigation.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press.