Northern California Man Discovered In Garbage Bin Dies
Don't Miss This
- Vandals Key ‘Murder’ Into Tuolumne Veteran’s Vehicle, Rip Up Bumper Sticker
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 530 Fatties Facebook Page Targeted Overweight, Obese Yuba-Sutter Residents
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
Get Breaking News First
UNION CITY, Calif. (AP) — Police in Union City are looking into the grisly discovery of a man who died shortly after he was found unconscious in a garbage bin.
Investigators say a woman found 21-year-old Joseph Perez of Union City while taking out her trash Sunday morning. Perez was taken to a local hospital where he later died from undisclosed injuries.
Police say Perez had alcohol in his system at the time of his discovery.
Police are ruling Perez’s death as suspicious after determining that the garbage bin did not belong to the home where he was found.
The cause of death remains under investigation.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press.