Northern California Man Discovered In Garbage Bin Dies
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
UNION CITY, Calif. (AP) — Police in Union City are looking into the grisly discovery of a man who died shortly after he was found unconscious in a garbage bin.
Investigators say a woman found 21-year-old Joseph Perez of Union City while taking out her trash Sunday morning. Perez was taken to a local hospital where he later died from undisclosed injuries.
Police say Perez had alcohol in his system at the time of his discovery.
Police are ruling Perez’s death as suspicious after determining that the garbage bin did not belong to the home where he was found.
The cause of death remains under investigation.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press.